Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hikounin Sentai Akibaranger Season 2

Tokusatsu series always have a special place in my heart (and in my wallet). And I just wanted to show everyone the second season promo of  "Hikounin Sentai Akibaranger". If you've never seen Akibaranger and grew up watching the Sentai Series/Power Rangers. This show will actually be a nostalgia trip for you, as it's made for the the audience that has grown up on this stuff. Anyway, it features Akiba-Red just being himself. And the actor is very emotional and puts his all into even the short preformance and really pulls off being a great sentai otaku.

If anything, I really can't wait for the second season to start. I also cannot wait to see how the new Akiba-Blue is going to pan out. Also love the fact that KozKoz is going to wear male uniforms instead of female ones in the sentai cafe.

Oh boy~Oh BOY~OH BOY!!!!!!!
ワァイヾ(゚д゚*三*゚д゚)ノワァイ

No comments:

Post a Comment