Wednesday, October 23, 2013

This is getting a bit silly now....

This is nothing against the place I preordered these shoes from, but my god. How long are they going to be postponed.

I reserved these Creamy Mami shoes to come out June, and still the date just got pushed back, again. For the sixth month in a row.
Creamy Mami 30th anniversary shoes
The shoes in question are to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the show. And there were many collaborations this year with many youth brands (lots of lolita brands) at LaForet. But you know I preordered these. Now I do expect delays... But this is just getting ridiculous.

I mean I don't have anything to wear them with at the moment. But I've been investing in my regular wardrobe and generally starting to intergrade a full J-fashion wardrobe, so that's why the shoes were bought.

Basically I'm just frustrated with how long a wait its been. But hopefully when they finally do get released it will all be worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment