Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Leggings and bonding with my mom

Oddly enough I've been bonding with my mom more lately. This is actually a little bit weird since my mom is my mom and rather quite a nutter sometimes. But as of late she's been more interested in what I wear and what I'm doing with my spare time.

Anyway my mom was oddly happy when she heard that I was ordering leggings from online. There was a lot of praise for that until I got the package in and my mom went full >:/

Bravest Warrior Tights from WELOVEFINE

Lady Rainicorn Tights from WELOVEFINE
I think they weren't what she was expecting. Though oddly enough she didn't mind the Lady Rainicorn leggings though, she thinks Lady is really cute. But she didn't like the Bravest Warrior tights.

But when we went out on the 29th I kept getting comments about my Bravest Warrior tights. The typical ones were asking if they were Adventure Time tights (this happens a lot when I wear them) but I kept getting told how cute they were (even from older ladies, which was adorable) and one person even wanted to know where I got them.

But the fun part was when my mom just nonchalantly told me that we needed to make a skirt or something for the tights so that they'd match better with my clothes. It was a really surprising moment for me.

Though I'm not one to like the tights from Blackmilk and stuff, I kinda wanna try my own hand at making tights. It seems like a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment