Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hello Kitty Poupee Girl Event

Well currently on Poupee Girl (a Japanese site dedicated to socialization, avatar dress up, and closet sharing). They're currently having an event collaboration with Hello Kitty.

The event has the basic background for everyone, but the clothing items can only be purchased with jewels. Jewels are the cash based currency on Poupee Girl while ribbons are obtained by just commenting, posting clothes and dressing up.

But back to the collaboration. I have two coordinations so far.

My girl when the event started
Well here's what I was wearing when the event started. As you can see the room is kind of bare and Piyo is just sitting on the table instead of hanging out on the window like he usually does.

Ultimate Hello Kitty room with all of my new stuff
Now, here is it with all of my new stuff I bought. What makes me happy is I was able to snag one of the limited mats that were there. But I still have a few more things I would like to buy, but I think I might wait. Or if I feel like it I will spend a little bit more money on this event.

The Hello Kitty event means a lot to me for many reasons. First of all since I can dress up in Hello Kitty goods and show my Kitty-chan pride. But mostly, I've grown up with Hello Kitty in my life and she's been a part of my childhood and adulthood, and I love her so much. And I love the woman behind her new image very much and she's one of my idols.

So I buy the jewels so I can show my appreciation for Kitty-chan.

The only thing that makes me sad is when the event background is gone... I can't have it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment