Friday, August 9, 2013

Lovely Glutton and Kamen Rider...Lolita?!

I actually bought quite a bit of lolita things this month... Ok well not a lot just two dresses that are both coming in late August.

The first one is To My Lovely Glutton from R-Series.
R-Series To My Lovely Glutton in Dusty Pink
 Ok, I know it's going to be a little bit funny or perhaps ironic that I bought this as a gift for slimming down a few inches off my waist and bust. I really did like this design as it looks and feels more Otome to me than anything else. So it's probably a dress that can lean to either side depending how I dress along with it. And I know... Another pink dress.

It seems that my resolution to buy five main pieces that aren't pink this year seems to be heading in the wrong direction... But my other dress I preordered might change that.

So I'm subscribed to Metamorphose's mailing list so I get updates and I wasn't even busy reading it until I saw written in katakana the words "Kamen Rider". So I had to jump on it, since the item was being sold on August 10th 6:30pm Japan time. The thing was... It was sold out within minutes. Yup a Kamen Rider Wizard collaboration with Metamorphose.
Kamen Rider Wizard collaboration dress in Wine Red
To be perfectly honest, red wasn't my first choice, it was actually the ivory color but red was the only thing left and I didn't want to be put on a waiting list, so I just preordered it. I was glad too because I got one of the last ones. The series is completely sold out. I haven't watched "Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land" which is what the dress is based off of one of Koyomi's outfits, I think. There is a matching cape to this though, but even though I think it's super cute I just couldn't see myself buy it.
Kamen Rider Wizard full collaboration coordination
Though they did another Wizard one earlier, because the outfit Koyomi initially wears is from Metamorphose. Same with the Goth girl Tomoko in Kamen Rider Fourze. Though overall, it seems that out of all the brands, Metamorphose does the most collaborations and more of them do get posted online for everyone to buy.

So hey, one dress down. Four more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment