Sunday, October 21, 2012

Poupee has wigs now

So on Poupee Girl they now have wigs, and in many colors. So now I can change my style whenever I want.
Regular hair on my poupee girl
 My hair is short and in a bob, this is usually how I get it cut. Rather boring, but it's you know regular hair. But now my Poupee's hair can turn into something amazing.
Pink bob wig on my poupee
Isn't it awesome? Her hair is now a dusty pink with strands of lavender in it. I really like it, it's super cute and so adorable.

But speaking of actually posting things on my poupee I just haven't gotten around to it. I've got a pair of Vivienne Westwood shades, lots of new designer bags, and a new Angelic Pretty piece I still haven't taken a picture of yet. I'm still trying to figure out how I want the items to be arranged. Since some people have very creative ways of showing things... I want mine to be just as nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment