Monday, October 29, 2012

Sakuracon and Hope for the future

Sakuracon banner for 2013
So this year I'm going to be attending Sakuracon instead of Anime Expo (because of the huge flub of last years shit-tier events). It will be nice to go back to the con that I started out with. But more importantly, my BFF is coming up for the con, and I'll be by myself for a while when that happens. So no parental unit and your dearest friend visiting for a mini vacation, sounds like a great plan.

Another thing is that we decided to postpone our trip to Japan for another year because of something important. The BFF wants to come back up and move back here. Currently, she lives in a place that doesn't make her happy, and I can understand that. She says up here is her home. So she's going to be saving up and looking for a job. It will be one year before she can have residency, then she can go back to school. And with online courses and everything else. I'm sure she'll do great this time around.

Even though this year marks our 26th year of birth, I'm not going to let it get me down. I know I've still got lots of life ahead of me, and even if I like things that some people deem childish or I'm too old to dress up the way I do, I say that I'm not. I'll always be me and I couldn't be any happier because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment