Sunday, December 2, 2012

Metamorphose-Fancy Egg

With a weird name like Fancy Egg I wasn't so sure what I was going to expect to see from Metamorphose. But to tell the truth it really surprised me. I really like the print.
Fancy Egg-Black
So the premise is kind of simple, just very lovey egg motifs. Which I haven't really seen done (if at all) in lolita. What also makes this print stand out for me is the diamond print design that compliments it. I am really loving the black color though. There are quite a few dresses and skirts and other such things that will be for preorder but I am really liking the shorter dress.
Fancy Egg Tucked Pleat Pinafor Dress-Short Version
It's very simple in design, but the bottom border print does take up most of that bottom skirt, which is why I really love it. This is a sample of the dress which is done in the pink version. But I really love the overall feel and design of the whole thing. It looks like something you could wear in lolita or just as a regular nice dress. What I don't like though about the other colors is the lack of the diamond detail which is lost on the dress.
Fancy Egg-Pink
But you know, it may be good for other people, but just not for me. Which is actually a good thing, because I need to balance out all that pink in my wardrobe at the moment. I was trying to include more mint there, but it seems that the colors tend to just be black and pink for now. ^3^

So the dresses will be on reservation starting on Dec. 7th Japan time, and the short dress is 24,990 yen itself shipping and handling. As for the colors their is; black, pink, green and saxon blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment