Monday, June 4, 2012

Aperture Cookies

Tomorrow I should be receiving my order for my Portal 2 cookie cutters.
Portal cookie cutters
Now I don't really bake cookies, or even enjoy them in general but I'm so excited for them, I will probably bake tasty cookies with them. Something that I can for sure decorate though. Most likely sugar cookies or another basic recipe that can take frosting rather well.

I can't wait to get off work tomorrow and come home to a big package... A package with portal-tastic cookie cutters inside.
Just look at those cute companion cube and turret
I'm going to make a ton of turrets and companion cubes. Because they're my favorite. Going to bring some to AX with me for my friends. Because after not seeing them in a long time, I think the best thing to do is have cookies with your best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment