Thursday, June 14, 2012

My secret love affair with Moi Meme Moitie

Ever since I started lolita fashion, I have always loved Moi Meme Moitie. But for the longest time, I couldn't hardly wear any of it, except for the "Iron Gate" and a few full shirred pieces.

But as of recently, Moi Meme Moitie has been putting out more shirred pieces, for what reason I have no idea, but I want to get one. And I want my first piece to be the new stained glass print that's out.

Cathedral Print by Moi Meme Moitie
Though I couldn't find a picture of the long sleeved one, but I really want this one so badly. I know a lot of people don't like it. But I really like how it fades into the colors and I can't help but love it, it's so cheesy. Shame is that it's probably going to cost me about $550 to buy it, but if I save and not spend my money on frivolous things (which is a lot of stuff) and just pay my bills and such, I should be able to get my hands on it pretty soon.

If not, there are lots of other dresses that I love that I can buy. So it's not a big deal, but it's just kind of hard to get something of Moitie's since they tend to sell out a bit quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment