Friday, June 22, 2012

Got ticket for second Misako party

I was able to snatch up a ticket for the second Misako tea party that was happening on later on in the day 5:30pm-7:00pm and I'm quite excited.

The only thing left to do is figure out what I'm going to wear. I am probably leaning towards wearing my Melty Chocolate dress since it's really more nice than most of my dresses and I can wear my tea party shoes with them as well. Probably won't be wearing a wig though, since I'm planning to wear my Liz Claiborne hat. I'm trying to go for a more Otome/summer theme, since Misako wears a lot of more toned down dresses and styles outside of magazines.

To be a bit honest and a little bit truthful, I kind of feel bad for my Melty Chocolate dress... I wear it too much. It was the first piece I bought after I sold all of my lolita clothes. But I fell in love with it and paid a pretty penny for it as well.
Angelic Pretty's Melty Chocolate
I know it's stupid to be sentimental about this dress, but I can't help but feel it. There are a lot of memories along with this dress. It does mean a lot to me.

Do you ever feel sentimental about things? I wonder if it's just an age thing, or am I just really being nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment