Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Crappy day... But I got a bag

Today was the utmost horrible day I've had since I've started working, here's just a sample of what happened today at work in no order:

-Got called a bitch (this was said about a couple of inches from my face at the top of her lungs)
-Lunch was cut in half (so I couldn't eat until I got off work)
-People yelling at me because they can understand the concept of something being partially accepted
-People saying I'm stealing their info because the machine on their side won't read their card
-Double bagging everything
-Having to explain why the bill was as much as it was

If I wanted to go into much more detail about this you'd be appalled at how people acted. No seriously, I have to interact with people like this daily, but it was just crap upon crap today I couldn't take it. Working in this place has turned me so cynical it's not even funny. Now I really understand why I've never been a fan of huge retail stores (the ones where you can buy everything at once). I mean seriously, it's hard for some people to treat others with civility.

The minute I can escape from that job and get a better one I will. Mainly I'm doing this because firstly I needed a job and secondly I needed a job that will give me experience in handling money. So this crap retail job that barely pays over minimum wage was the best thing for me. But god I will be so grateful to leave there... No seriously, I will be jumping for joy.

Though because of the super crap day, I decided to get myself something. h.NAOTO is having a sale on their USA website store and i saw something that I wanted for quite some time and decided that now would be a great time to pick it up, specially with it being half off.
h.NAOTO Frill Heart Lace Bag
Since I haven't bought anything lolita related in quite a long time, this is a really nice gift to myself for the holiday season. I saw this at Anime Expo and really wanted to get it but it was just so expensive there, and this was before their US shop was located in San Fransisco, or before they had an actual physical store at all.

The bag is actually quite big and I just love it, and I can't wait for it to get here so that I can use it. Hopefully I will get a dress or something to match it. I know I keep saying that I need to get a dress but it seems to get pushed aside for other things.

While I'm at it, there's so many things I still need to do and get for AX 2012, and I need to get a start on it as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment